The Prospect Pool -- Dec. 1
By Matt Calamia
Each week, BlueshirtsUnited.com will update Rangers fans on what the organization's prospects have done statistically over the past seven days for their respective teams in the AHL, ECHL, NCAA, CHL and European leagues. For a full listing of all prospect statistics, click here.
American Hockey League
- J.T. Miller scored one goal and one assist in three games with the Hartford Wolf Pack, both coming in a 4-1 win over the Portland Pirates. Miller was sent down to Hartford last week, and in six games with the Wolf Pack this year, he has five goals and one assist.
- Danny Kristo picked up his 10th goal of the season this week, giving him 17 points in 19 games. The 10 goals are tied for the most by any active rookie in the AHL.
- Forward Ryan Bourque picked up one goal and one assist in three games, while Brandon Mashinter added a goal and two assists over that same span. Defensemen Conor Allen registered one goal and one assist in three games, while Stu Bickle added three assists in two games.
Canadian Hockey League
- Rangers 2013 third round pick Anthony Duclair picked up two assists this week for the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Duclair is tied for third in the QMJHL with 22 goals and is ninth with 35 points.
- 2013 third round pick Mackenzie Skapski picked up a win for the Kootney Ice of the Western Hockey League. This season, Skapski is 7-6-2 with one shutout to go along with a 3.17 goals against average and a .898 save percentage.
- Rangers 2013 third rounder Adam Tambellini scored his second goal of the season this week for the University of North Dakota. The forward has two goals and two assists in 11 games this year.
- New York's 2012 first round pick Brady Skjei scored his second goal of the year for the University of Minnesota. He has two goals and two assists and is a plus-9 through 14 games for the Golden Gophers.
- Rangers 2013 third round pick Pavel Buchnevich scored two goals and one assist in two games this week for Severstal of the Kontinental Hockey League. The 18-year-old winger has six goals and 12 points through 28 games this year.
- Left winger Thomas Spelling scored one goal for SonderjyskE in Denmark. The 2012 fifth round pick has nine goals and 21 points through 17 games.